Unlock the full power of your Luxli lights with the all-new Composer app:
Control multiple lights from afar.
Access new, app-only effects.
Create sequences of effects and lights across the entire Luxli orchestra.
All this and more is available in the Composer app.
- Improved stability and better performance
- Control your lights individually, or effortlessly set up custom groups.
- Connect only to the lights you want to connect to using the improved connection system.
- See all the crucial information, such as the physical temperature, battery life, and voltage of connected lights
- Control and customize all ten built-in Luxli effects
- New “App Effects” mode, featuring TV and Bad Fluorescent
- Use your devices built-in camera to sample different colors without taking a picture
- Save and select presets of any setting
- Create sequences of presets
- Mix the ratio of brightness for all connected lights
In short, the Composer app offers you the full versatility of a DMX board—in a free, Bluetooth app.
User guide available at http://bit.ly/LuxliComposerUserGuide
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Luxlilight.com for more information.
10/19This is the date of the app's last update that we manually reviewed. It may have updated since then — or maybe not.
Photo & Video
Pro Filmmaker Apps is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com, now at ProFilmmakerApps.com. Since 2008.