WriterDuet is the new standard for screenwriting. It combines the power of cloud-based word processing with the necessity for industry-standard, secure, and intuitive screenwriting software.
• Real-time collaboration between users and devices
• Smart line types and one-touch icons
• Export from any point history
• Offline mode
• Filter by line type or with custom tags
• Scene & Location, Character Reports
• Automatic Statistics
• Revision Drafts and Auto-Snapshots
"WriterDuet is the most intuitive, most user-friendly scriptwriting software I've ever used."
– Ed Solomon (Men in Black, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure)
"WriterDuet helped me escape Final Draft. Being web-based gives me the flexibility to write anywhere on any system. And I never have to worry about crashes and lost hours of work ever again. ... I recommend it to every other screenwriter I meet."
– Christopher Ford (SpiderMan: Homecoming, Robot & Frank)
"The app saves my whole thought process for me. On top of that, these guys are iterating the app so fast, they're running circles around the industry leader. WriterDuet definitely feels like the future."
– Andy Bobrow (Community, Malcolm in the Middle, Last Man On Earth)
"WriterDuet combines instinct and user-friendliness for a unique and exhilarating way for writers to collaborate, whether in real-time or in non-synchronized work. It has features that are vital for teamwork in scriptwriting. It's a meticulously-created gem, and a must-have for collaborations"
- Jim Uhls (Fight Club)
"Do yourself a favor and use WriterDuet."
– Alisha Brophy & Scott Miles (Nicholl Fellowship 2014 winners, White Girl Problems)
4/18This is the date of the app's last update that we manually reviewed. It may have updated since then — or maybe not.
Pro Filmmaker Apps is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com, now at ProFilmmakerApps.com. Since 2008.