AppCoustic® tableread Production App.
The AppCoustic® tableread Production App is a free*, easy-to-use film and television productivity mobile application that allows you to read and listen to scripts, including screenplays and teleplays on mobile devices - anytime, anywhere. Simply import a professionally formatted script in PDF format and listen.
Upgrade to Pro for further functionality. Listen to scripts as read by over 45 unique character voices and add an inspiring soundtrack from a library of genre specific scores. Create and export script notes and utilize powerful rehearsal features.
From script to screen the AppCoustic® tableread Production App is a must have for the entire production process.
• Imports professionally formatted scripts directly from PDF.
• Formats scripts for viewing in mobile devices.
• Read and listen to scripts (audio playback limited to default voice).
• Skip to next or previous scene.
• Jump to a specific scene via the Scenes Menu.
• Toggle global switches, including Read - Page Numbers, Headers and Footers, Title Page, Scene Headers, More & Continued via the Scenes Menu Settings.
• Access online help via the Help Menu.
• Open tableread Ready Script Projects. (Script Projects exported from the AppCoustic® tableread Production App).
Share your thoughts with the tableread Production App by leaving a review here in the Apple App Store or by contacting us via Facebook (/tablereadPro) or Twitter (@tablereadPro).
AppCoustic® tableread Production App Pro (tableread Pro) subscription plan advantages:
• Assign unique character voices (45+ voices).
• Customize all voices via rate and shape.
• Select voices by gender and age.
• Create script notes.
• Read and listen to script notes.
• Export and share script notes.
• Incorporate genre specific scores (20+ tracks).
• Scores can dynamically dim under dialogue and peak over action.
• Rehearsal features including character selections, scene/s selection and looping, pause for me to deliver then read, mute rehearsal dialogue and play rehearsal scenes only.
• Playback rate toggle, to read at a standard or faster pace.
The AppCoustic® tableread Production App subscription plan is available as:
• tableread Pro monthly for $2.99.
Subscriptions include a 7 day free trial period. Subscriptions will be charged unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
October 1, 2015
"Pro Filmmaker Apps" is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and now desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally at FWDlabs.com, we're now at ProFilmmakerApps.com and still run by FWD:labs.
"FWD:labs carries the most complete listing of linked professional apps I know besides of the fragmented Android Market (google play) and the iPhone App Store. I suspect it is a tenuous work to compile and link all proven working apps and much more your site offers. I thank you for sharing such complete list of iPhone and android apps for the cinematographer and the entertainment industry in general. I could not pass the opportunity let know my readers about your meticulous resource."FILMCAST
"[R]idiculously useful compendium"Directors Notes
"I thought [FWD:labs] had put together a useful list when I saw it last year, but that was nothing compared to now. If you're a filmmaker and looking for a little portable help in pre/production/post then chances are you'll find it in the [Pro Filmmaker Apps]. I know I can be a little iPhone-centric when it comes to these things, but you’ll be pleased to know the list is completely platform agnostic."Directors Notes