ARRI is proud to introduce Stellar - the new intelligent app for professional lighting control available for iPhones and iPads. Stellar reimagines lighting control by automatically managing complex DMX settings and by featuring control interfaces with stunning graphic design. Programmed intelligence and advanced communication make connecting ARRI SkyPanel and L-Series fixtures to the app simple and straightforward.
- Create projects and scenes to organize your lighting setups
- Automatic discovery of ARRI fixtures using RDM
- Auto Layout (automatically manages DMX modes and addresses)
- Unique and beautiful user interfaces for all color modes
- Control CCT, HSI, RGBW, x,y Coordinates, Gel Selection, Source Matching and Lighting Effects
- Select gel and source matching colors for the L-Series
- Import a light plot diagram to visually layout fixtures
- Advanced color gamut selection in x,y Coordinates
- Group fixtures to control them at the same time
- Favorites to store a custom color or lighting effect
- Look creation to store scene color settings
- Change settings of fixtures
- Control the master intensity of all fixtures
- Advanced search and sort functions
- Quickly identify fixtures via RDM
- Handles Art-Net compliant nodes and complex DMX networks
- Assign names to fixture for easy referencing
- Works on iPhones and iPads
Stellar is the perfect app to quickly and easily control ARRI lights while on set. Whether a large film with many scenes and setups or a small project with just a few fixtures, Stellar is built to work in all scenarios. With a long list of feature additions already planned, Stellar will grow into a fully featured lighting control platform. Stellar is the “go-to” application for controlling ARRI LED fixtures as it seamlessly integrates functionality with great design making the task of adjusting lights effortless.
Works with iPhones (5.5” and up) and iPads (9.7” and up), iOS 11 and up
Art-Net Gateways: SkyLink, SkyPanel (FW 4.1 and up), ENTTEC, Luminex
Stellar offers two subscription options for control of real world ARRI light fixtures which includes discovery of fixtures, adjustment of color and intensity output of fixtures, creating looks, saving favorites, and complete access to all other app features.
- Yearly recurring fee of $99.99 (with one-time 2 week free trial)
- Monthly recurring fee of $9.99 (with one-time 2 week free trial)
Access Stellar's full feature set for $9.99 per month or $99.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $9.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $99.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. The first billing will occur after the one-time free trail period of 2 weeks. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription during the free trial period.
©2018 Arnold & Richter Cine Technik GmbH & Co. Betriebs KG. All ARRI trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the ARRI. All rights reserved.
9/18This is the date of the app's last update that we manually reviewed. It may have updated since then — or maybe not.
Pro Filmmaker Apps is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com, now at ProFilmmakerApps.com. Since 2008.