Drylab Set Report replaces traditional set and camera reports on paper for professional digital movie and TV drama productions. User-friendly and powerful metadata capturing and management ensure consistency and quality throughout the production process. Perfect for script supervisors.
Set Report replaces Cam Report, and adds support for Drylab Dailies 2, and will install alongside Cam Report. It's not backwards compatible with Drylab Dailies 1.
* Developed in close co-operation with script supervisors, DITs and camera assistants
* In daily use on feature films and TV series worldwide
* Automatic file naming for RED, Canon and ARRI Alexa cameras
* Productions organised by day, shot and take
* Extensive database of lenses and filters (or add your own)
* Easily review, print and share reports by email or AirPrint
* Object, background and ground distances for 3D work
* Pan, dutch and tilt
* GPS and Wi-Fi positioning
* Date, grading notes, colour temperature, ISO speed, audio
* Circled takes
* User-defined tags
* Filters, disk number, file name, T-stop
* Images: Take pictures on-set or bring in from iPhoto for reference
"Pro Filmmaker Apps" is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com — now also at ProFilmmakerApps.com.
"FWD:labs carries the most complete listing of linked professional apps I know besides of the fragmented Android Market (google play) and the iPhone App Store. I suspect it is a tenuous work to compile and link all proven working apps and much more your site offers. I thank you for sharing such complete list of iPhone and android apps for the cinematographer and the entertainment industry in general. I could not pass the opportunity let know my readers about your meticulous resource."FILMCAST
"[R]idiculously useful compendium"Directors Notes
"I thought [FWD:labs] had put together a useful list when I saw it last year, but that was nothing compared to now. If you're a filmmaker and looking for a little portable help in pre/production/post then chances are you'll find it in the [Pro Filmmaker Apps]. I know I can be a little iPhone-centric when it comes to these things, but you’ll be pleased to know the list is completely platform agnostic."Directors Notes