Drylab Set Report 3 complements traditional set and camera reports on paper for professional digital movie and TV drama productions. User-friendly and powerful metadata capturing and management ensure consistency and quality throughout the production process. We've built it in collaboration with International Script Supervisors, but it's also very suitable for other Heads of Departments, including Costume, MakeUp, VFX, Camera etc., where our unique data model can merge all inputs to one database.
Set Report 3 is a replacement for Set Report 2 (already in use on feature films and TV-series worldwide), and adds support for the latest version of our Drylab Creatorâ„¢ and Viewerâ„¢. If you have SR2 already, it will install alongside it, and it can import your old reports as needed.
One of the things we realized when working with experienced Script Supervisors, is how some of the job is still very convenient to do on paper. Therefore, we haven't digitized script lines and other stuff you prefer to keep in a binder, but instead focused on making a compact digital assistant you can use on both your iPad and iPhone.
With Set Report 3, we've changed to a subscription model, to ensure continuous improvements, updates and integrations. We have many plans for Set Report 3 now, and we hope you will support our endeavors! We hope you that you'll love our new app almost as much as we do!
* Logical and automatic numbering of days, shots and takes
* Integrated stopwatch to time takes, mark where the action starts, and connect clips to metadata
* Automatic file naming for RED, Canon, Sony and ARRI cameras (short and long)
* Filters, reel, clip number, file name, T-stop
* GPS positioning
* Take pictures on-set or bring in from iPhoto for reference
* Production data accessible by day, shot and take
* Extensive database of lenses and filters (and add your own)
* Tags library (and add your own)
* Circle takes, add grading notes, colour temperature, ISO speed, audio
* Silverstack integration, for direct, instant reporting
* Intuitive reporting: review, print and share using email, AirDrop or any sharing method offered by iPadOS/iOS
* And maybe your favorite feature: Customize your workspace, and choose exactly the fields you want
7/21This is the date of the app's last update that we manually reviewed. It may have updated since then — or maybe not.
Pro Filmmaker Apps is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com, now at ProFilmmakerApps.com. Since 2008.