DigiSlate is a modern, free digital slate / clapperboard for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. DigiSlate uses either a swipe across the board or the volume buttons on your device to clap the board. This allows you to keep your hands well out of the way when the slate claps.
- Swipe across or use the volume buttons to clap the board
- Double tap the text on the board to edit the slate
- Drag up and down (or double tap) on Slate, Roll, Scene and Take to change
- Take will go green to indicate that the board has been clapped
- Choose either a traditional black slate or white clapperboard
- Time of day (to 1/100th second) for reference or Scene Name L.E.D. style display
- 3 different sounds for sync - Clap, Beep (1kHz tone) or White Noise
No more fiddling around with small on-screen buttons or awkward user interfaces - DigiSlate is easy to use even on the smaller display of an iPhone/iPod Touch and looks fantastic on the larger screen of your iPad.
Built for iOS7 and the Retina Display, DigiSlate is the free digital clapperboard you've been waiting for.
DigiSlate is brought to you free of charge by DECODE Camera, Lighting and Grip Hire.
Decode offers the world of film, TV and media the best in broadcast and motion picture equipment and associated facilities from our base in London, UK. Based in Wimbledon Film and TV Studios, we have an extensive range of rental equipment, on-site studios, editing facilities and expertise available to assist you with all aspects of your production.
For more information, please visit
Pro Filmmaker Apps is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com, now at ProFilmmakerApps.com. Since 2008.