The SketchUp Mobile Viewer brings 3D models to life on your iPad or iPhone allowing you to open and view SketchUp models any time, anywhere, on the device you want to view them on.
Version 3 now includes a Tape Measure tool plus added support for viewing Dimensions, Text and Section Planes and Scene Animations!
Explore and share 3D models:
• Download models to your device from your 3D Warehouse, Trimble Connect or Dropbox account for seamless offline viewing
• Transfer your SketchUp models directly to the app via iTunes, open SketchUp models directly from email attachments, or open files from other cloud service apps like Google Drive.
• Navigation features include multi-touch gestures for Orbit, Look Around, Pan, Zoom, and Zoom Extents, as well as a Camera menu with options for toggling between Perspective and Orthographic camera modes, and adjusting the Field of View.
• Use the Scenes menu to select from any of the standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or access the custom Scenes that you created in SketchUp. The app supports the following scene properties: Camera location and properties, Hidden Geometry, Visible Layers, Active Section Planes, Standard Edge Styles, Face Styles, Background/Sky/Ground Style settings, Watermarks and Axes Location.
• Use the Layers panel to toggle the contents of your SketchUp model layers on or off.
• Use the View panel to choose from any of SketchUp’s Face styles and to toggle X-Ray mode on or off. The view menu also offers visibility toggles for Hidden Geometry, Section Planes, Section Cuts and Axes.
• Use the Tape Measure tool to quickly measure objects in your SketchUp model.
For more information, visit: http://help.sketchup.com/en/mobile-viewer
This app is recommended for iPhone/iPad devices with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM (iPad Mini 2nd Gen or newer, iPhone 5 or newer).
Pro Filmmaker Apps is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com, now at ProFilmmakerApps.com. Since 2008.