RAWMagic is the professional cinematographer's number one choice for MLV and RAW video conversion when shooting with Magic Lantern-equipped Canon DSLRs.
RAWMagic converts MLV and RAW files to CinemaDNG sequences that can be edited directly with popular non-linear editing programs like DaVinci Resolve and Adobe Premiere CC without any additional steps. You can edit your footage in native CinemaDNG, then export to a color correction app like DaVinci Resolve for final grading. All without the need for proxy files!
Magic Lantern is a RAW video recording modification for Canon HDSLRs that allows the recording of RAW video, just like with much more expensive cameras designed for professional cinematography.
• Converts Magic Lantern MLV and RAW files
• Produces CinemaDNG files that can be edited directly in Adobe Premiere CC
• Can output compressed CinemaDNG
• Seamless DaVinci Resolve CinemaDNG workflow with synchronized audio and timecode
• Supports MLV audio
• File spanning support when shooting to FAT32 media
• Both 12 bit and 16 bit CinemaDNG output
2/16This is the date of the app's last update that we manually reviewed. It may have updated since then — or maybe not.
Pro Filmmaker Apps is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com, now at ProFilmmakerApps.com. Since 2008.