Filmmakers, directors, cinematographers, video creators, and screenwriters know that you MUST storyboard and previsualize your shots and scenes BEFORE you roll camera.
Now you can build storyboards using simple taps, swipes, and gestures that you already know.
Previsualize every shot in your scene AND every scene in your script.
Experiment - with 2D and 3D real-time views - to find the very best shot for your film or video.
Annual - under US$5 per month average
Lifetime - own it forever
No matter what plan you choose, your work and storyboards are always saved.
With Previs Pro, quickly build a 3D set populated with buildings, props, and characters. Position your camera and lights for the perfect shot.
Add a second shot - perhaps a Close-Up or Cutaway - by just moving the camera into position. Add more shots until your scene is complete.
** Final Draft Import **
Import every scene and character from your Final Draft script. You’re halfway finished before you even start.
Experimenting with different types of shots is a breeze. Simply move the camera around the 3D set until you find your shot. Pan left, tilt up, dolly in, or zoom. Your view of the shot is always updated in real-time. What you see is truly what you get.
Storyboard where and when inspiration strikes.
If you're in the middle of production and a shot isn't working, then pull out your iPhone and design a shot that does work. Send and share the new shot with your entire cast and crew. The best storyboard is the one in your pocket — that you can change, and share whenever necessary.
** Augmented Reality **
With our A/R feature, you can place your virtual props and characters into a real-world location - the streets of London, on a bridge in Paris, or your own backyard - and start building shots in the same exact location where you plan to shoot.
Can't get there to use A/R? No problem. Import a photo or image of your location into your shot and use it as a "proxy". It's the next best thing to being there.
STORYBOARD LIKE THE PROS
At some point, you need to turn your shots in Previs Pro into storyboards for your cast and crew. If you're a director, you need to create a shot list. If you're a cinematographer or DP, you need information on camera type, lenses, and aspect ratios. If you're doing it all yourself, then you need all this information.
With Previs Pro, you can export storyboards as printable PDF's or shareable graphics files. You can include as much rich data as needed, or show nothing but the Camera View.
ADDITIONAL PREVIS PRO FEATURES
** CAMERAS AND LIGHTING **
* Camera/Sensor Types: Full Frame 35mm, Super 35mm, Micro 4/3, 2/3" Video, and iPhone *
* Aspect Ratios: 1.77:1 (16:9), 1.85:1, 2.35:1, 2.39:1, 3:2, 4:3 *
* Moveable spotlights and lanterns *
** POSABLE AND EDITABLE CHARACTERS **
* Over 50 poses available - Standing, Sitting, Moving, Lying, Action, & Special Gestures
* Adjust character height, gender, body type, hair color, skin, eye, and clothing color
* Add character to Cast to place them in any future shot or scene
* Adults and Kids characters
* Set and Custom Facial Expressions
** HUNDREDS OF PROPS **
* Choose props among Furnishing, Buildings, Nature, Exterior, Animals, Vehicles, Tools, Weapons, and Household Items
* Can't find a prop you want? Use a basic shape (square, sphere, rectangle, pyramid) or add your own image from your Photos library.
** POWERFUL AND EASY FILE MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY **
* Save your projects securely with iCloud, Dropbox, or locally *
* Share your Previs Pro files with other trusted users *
** INTEGRATIONS **
* Import Final Draft scripts. Export storyboard images back to Final Draft *
* Export storyboard images to production services like Studio Binder and Celtx *
11/20This is the date of the app's last update that we manually reviewed. It may have updated since then — or maybe not.
Photo & Video
Pro Filmmaker Apps is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com, now at ProFilmmakerApps.com. Since 2008.