Turn any photo into cinematic, dramatic black and white. Don’t just take a photo. Tell a story.
Noir Photo transforms your photos into rich black and white, with beautiful, dramatic lighting that you control. Highlight your subject with the customizable vignette, then dial in the lighting and contrast.
• Spotlight what matters with Noir’s fun and easy vignette controls.
• Everything is at your fingertips. Three simple dials control the lighting inside and outside the vignette, and overall contrast.
• Set the mood with one of four color tints.
• Get started instantly with one of six presets, then tweak it to make it your own. You can even save your own presets with a long press!
• Share your beautiful, full-resolution cinematic photos anywhere! #noirphoto
"Pro Filmmaker Apps" is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com — now also at ProFilmmakerApps.com.
"FWD:labs carries the most complete listing of linked professional apps I know besides of the fragmented Android Market (google play) and the iPhone App Store. I suspect it is a tenuous work to compile and link all proven working apps and much more your site offers. I thank you for sharing such complete list of iPhone and android apps for the cinematographer and the entertainment industry in general. I could not pass the opportunity let know my readers about your meticulous resource."FILMCAST
"[R]idiculously useful compendium"Directors Notes
"I thought [FWD:labs] had put together a useful list when I saw it last year, but that was nothing compared to now. If you're a filmmaker and looking for a little portable help in pre/production/post then chances are you'll find it in the [Pro Filmmaker Apps]. I know I can be a little iPhone-centric when it comes to these things, but you’ll be pleased to know the list is completely platform agnostic."Directors Notes