Based on Aspera’s high-speed fasp transport core, IBM Aspera Drive Mobile lets you browse, and upload and download files to and from, mobile-enabled Aspera Shares or Aspera transfer servers.
With Aspera Drive Mobile you can:
• Remotely browse projects and authorized Shares, or transfer server nodes, directly from the mobile device interface.
• Search and sort file browsing results.
• Download files from, or upload files to, remote Shares or nodes.
• Decrypt files protected with Aspera’s Encryption-At-Rest (EAR) option. Uploads will be EAR-protected if called for by the server.
• Use multiple Share or node accounts.
• Share downloaded content on the device with other iOS apps.
• View downloaded images, videos and files.
• Rename and delete content, and create folders, on remote servers.
• Upload from the camera and photo/video collections, or from other apps via the iOS “Open In...” functionality.
• Allow other apps that support Apple’s new Document Provide app extensions to import files that have previously been downloaded by the Drive app.
To use this app, an account on an Aspera Shares or transfer server (with node services) is required, and your transfer server(s) used by the app must also be mobile-enabled. The minimum server level for Aspera Shares is 1.7, and for Aspera transfer servers is 3.3.
"Pro Filmmaker Apps" is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com — now also at ProFilmmakerApps.com.
"FWD:labs carries the most complete listing of linked professional apps I know besides of the fragmented Android Market (google play) and the iPhone App Store. I suspect it is a tenuous work to compile and link all proven working apps and much more your site offers. I thank you for sharing such complete list of iPhone and android apps for the cinematographer and the entertainment industry in general. I could not pass the opportunity let know my readers about your meticulous resource."FILMCAST
"[R]idiculously useful compendium"Directors Notes
"I thought [FWD:labs] had put together a useful list when I saw it last year, but that was nothing compared to now. If you're a filmmaker and looking for a little portable help in pre/production/post then chances are you'll find it in the [Pro Filmmaker Apps]. I know I can be a little iPhone-centric when it comes to these things, but you’ll be pleased to know the list is completely platform agnostic."Directors Notes