Sony • @SonyF65
F65Remote is an application for remote control of SONY's digital motion picture camera F65 via a Wi-Fi network.
> Supported Cameras
> Main Features
- Control: This screen emulates the inside panel of camera and displays SR-R4 status.
- File List: You can select and control files in SRMemory.
- Slate: This screen displays the clip metadata and you can input the clip metadata.
- Menu: All camera settings except for network can be performed. Help function allows you to read a help text of each menu items while setting.
- Output Signal Map: Specialized menu screen for setting VF and SDI-OUT enables you to operate intuitively.
- Manual: You can read F65 and SR-R4 operation manuals*.
* iBooks application is needed to be installed beforehand.
> Other Features
- Offline Mode: The menu settings can be performed without establishing a network connection as a simulation tool.
- Panel Active: This function always enables one iPad for one camera to prevent unintentional operation. Other iPad that does not have the panel active permission can only display camera status.
- The network settings of camera are needed to establish a network connection between a camera and F65Remote. For more details, please read "Menu Operation using an iPad" page in F65 operation manual.
This is the date of the app's last update that we manually reviewed. It may have updated since then — or maybe not.
Pro Filmmaker Apps is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com, now at ProFilmmakerApps.com. Since 2008.