Find out for yourself what has made SketchBook Pro the industry standard for digital sketching!
Autodesk SketchBook® Pro for Tablets is a professional-grade paint and drawing application designed for Android tablets with screen sizes of 7" and above. With the same paint engine as the renowned SketchBook Pro softwares, SketchBook Pro for Tablets delivers a complete sophisticated set of sketching & painting tools through a streamlined and intuitive user interface.
Whether you are an occasional doodler or a professional illustrator, SketchBook Pro transforms your tablet into a powerful digital SketchBook.
Full Screen work space with support for any device orientation
• Create large canvases (up to 6.6 MP on newer models)
• Dynamically sets available layers
Pen Only Mode (For devices supporting Pen input)
• Pressure sensitivity
• Ability to draw with only the pen
• The canvas will not recognize touch input
• Touch input will be recognized by all the Tools, Panels, and menus.
• Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 2500% zoom
High Quality Brushes and Tools:
• Professional grade paint engine delivers smooth and precise brush strokes
• More than 60 preset brushes, including pencils, pens, markers and natural media
• 90 additional brushes and stamps brushes
• Completely customizable brush settings for each brush
• Draw styles for creating straight lines, rectangles, and circles
• Straight edge and circle guides
• Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
• Dynamic symmetric drawing
• Import images from Photo Library
• Import from Camera
• Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers
• Move, scale, and rotate layers interactively using Multi-Touch
• Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity
• Layer Blend Modes: Multiply, Add, Screen and Normal
• Preserve Transparency mode to paint only where paint already exists
• Reorder layers
• Store and view work-in-progress
• Export images to your local storage
• Import/Export as a layered file (PSD)
• Share via Intent
• Color Wheel with HSB and RBG color space
• Customizable Color Swatches
• Copic Color Library
• Customizable double tap canvas shortcuts.
• Palettes to store your favorite brushes and colors
• Radial menu so store custom brush and color combinations.
• Built in SketchBook.com news panel for live info about Sketching events and announcements
"Pro Filmmaker Apps" is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com — now also at ProFilmmakerApps.com.
"FWD:labs carries the most complete listing of linked professional apps I know besides of the fragmented Android Market (google play) and the iPhone App Store. I suspect it is a tenuous work to compile and link all proven working apps and much more your site offers. I thank you for sharing such complete list of iPhone and android apps for the cinematographer and the entertainment industry in general. I could not pass the opportunity let know my readers about your meticulous resource."FILMCAST
"[R]idiculously useful compendium"Directors Notes
"I thought [FWD:labs] had put together a useful list when I saw it last year, but that was nothing compared to now. If you're a filmmaker and looking for a little portable help in pre/production/post then chances are you'll find it in the [Pro Filmmaker Apps]. I know I can be a little iPhone-centric when it comes to these things, but you’ll be pleased to know the list is completely platform agnostic."Directors Notes