The SD 3D Stereo Depth 3D Calculator for iPad is a tool designed for photographers, cinematographers, stereographers and computer graphics artists working, studying and/or researching on the production of stereoscopic images.
The SD 3D for iPad complies with the principles of comfortable stereography, which means: to produce stereo 3D images that don’t cause visual stress when presented.
The SD 3D for iPad takes in consideration all the parameters and factors that you need to calculate the proper results for your shots and/or sequences, as well the actual industry recommendations.
• Excessive Screen Parallax Control
• Convergence Point
• Focal Lens
• Depth Range
• Final Allowed Screen Parallax value display
• Positive and Negative Screen Parallax values and percentage display
• Negative Parallax Percentage (exclusive)
• Depth Stereo Range Position Indicator (exclusive).
• Bright display for operation on dark sets.
• Simultaneous Metric and Imperial units displays.
• Best Viewer Distance for Roundness and Depth.
• All camera sensors and lens formats included, many per customers demand.
• Double decimal digit precision on sensor sizes.
• Red Alert Flags for foolproof operation.
• New Trigonometric engine formulae
• Left and Right Camera ID and Color Chart
• Screen Parallax Simulation
• Scene Floor Plan Simulation
• Stereo Depth Range Simulation
For more information on the SD 3D for iPad and/or to include a specific camera and/or lens type, please email to: email@example.com
The SD 3D for iPad’s mathematical approach is based on the ortho stereo model that is explained on:
Undersatnding Comfortable Stereography
"Pro Filmmaker Apps" is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com — now also at ProFilmmakerApps.com.
"FWD:labs carries the most complete listing of linked professional apps I know besides of the fragmented Android Market (google play) and the iPhone App Store. I suspect it is a tenuous work to compile and link all proven working apps and much more your site offers. I thank you for sharing such complete list of iPhone and android apps for the cinematographer and the entertainment industry in general. I could not pass the opportunity let know my readers about your meticulous resource."FILMCAST
"[R]idiculously useful compendium"Directors Notes
"I thought [FWD:labs] had put together a useful list when I saw it last year, but that was nothing compared to now. If you're a filmmaker and looking for a little portable help in pre/production/post then chances are you'll find it in the [Pro Filmmaker Apps]. I know I can be a little iPhone-centric when it comes to these things, but you’ll be pleased to know the list is completely platform agnostic."Directors Notes