Shoot like the pros with the first Photography app from Panavision Inc., the leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of ultra precision equipment for the motion picture industry.
Before cameras roll on movie sets around the world, crews scout the locations.
PANASCOUT simulates the cinematographer’s viewpoint from a professional cinema camera. Add flavor and composition to your photos when you see what the pros see.
Panascout has an ergonomic workflow that allows filmmakers to access the cinematic quality of any location, and record the true metadata behind it.
CAPTURE your photo and video image metadata in every shot including: GPS Data, Compass Heading, Date/Time, Aspect Ratio, and Focal Length.
Every filmmaker knows what it's like to "chase the sun". With Panascout, you will always be equipped with a Sunrise/Sunset readout for your present location.
Toggle on/off Centering Crosshairs, PANAFRAME Lines, and various Aspect Ratio masking frames in true widescreen 2.40 (Anamorphic), 1.85 (Super 35mm), 1.78 (16x9 HD), 1.33 (4x3) and custom aspect ratios.
PROCESS your photo and video by adding the File Name, Text Notes, Tags, and Audio Notes to the images and in the file metadata. Easily manage and catalogue your work in Folders or save to the native device photo Camera Roll library.
SHARE your photos and videos with friends and colleagues via Email, Dropbox, YouTube, and Tumblr.
The world of PANAVISION is at your fingertips. By clicking the “P” button, you can find the closest “Panavision Near Me” anywhere in the world, get the gear the pros wear at the PANASTORE, access PANAVISION’s website and social media presence, and get technical information about PANAVISION gear.
• Totally redesigned and optimized user experience in 3.0
• In App purchases allow you to upgrade only the features you need
• One touch access to Panavision’s global resources
• Record video or photos with metadata on image and in file metadata
• Quick add folders before capturing photos/videos
• PANAFRAME (2.40, 1.85, 1.78, 1.33, Custom)
• Adjust masking levels
• Set focal length with zoom controls or prime lenses set
• Front or back camera
• Toggle flash on/off
• Swap capture and lens buttons
• Display Date / Time on image
• Display GPS coordinates on image
• Display Compass direction on image
• Display Sunrise/Sunset on image
• Display File Name on image
• Display Focal Length on image
• Display Aspect Ratio on image
• Add Voice Notes to photos
• Add Text Notes to photos and videos
• Add Tags to photos and videos
Manage and Share Features:
• Rename, edit, or delete files and folders
• Move files to other folders
• See your files and folders on a map
• Email photos and videos with metadata
• Save files to native Camera Roll library
• Share to Dropbox, YouTube, and Tumblr
Pro Filmmaker Apps is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com, now at ProFilmmakerApps.com. Since 2008.