'Paper-free' continuity for film professionals.
A simple and straight forward way of keeping all your continuity notes and photos on your iPad. In use all over the world, Continuity Pro has been updated and refined a number of times to reflect the desires of it's users. Our latest update, version 2, has meant a massive overhaul in the structure of the app making it faster, completely stable and even more simple to use.
A quick snap with the internal camera or a high resolution shot from your digital camera – photographs are easily imported, saved and displayed – and of course, zoom in to ease the process of repeating a make-up or hairstyle. Enter multiple photographs at once and swipe through enlarged photos within sheets. A prompted but customizable list saves time when adding notes. And all notes and photographs are available immediately and where they're most needed rather than back at the trailer or production office. This simple app enables standbys to utilize any down time on set to create their continuity notes immediately for instant reference. No more printing at the end of a long day, or clumsy cutting and sticking in a dark studio. The make up list is pre-formatted for easy reference,
• Run multiple projects simultaneously.
• Organize a character's continuity sheets by scene number or story day.
• Airdrop an editable sheet, character or project to another app user.
• Bluetooth a sheet to someone nearby.
• Email or Airdrop PDF copies of projects.
• Edit, delete, share, copy and backup projects to your laptop or Dropbox.
• Quick view a character's photographs, in scene or story order in a one page view.
• Differentiate between lead cast and SA's.
• Password protect projects.
• Zoom-in to photographs for greater detail.
• Swipe icons to edit data quickly.
• Search to locate sheets quickly and easily.
• Autosave means you won't lose work if you are called away.
Go to http://www.continuitypro.com/ for any information, or please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
"Pro Filmmaker Apps" is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com — now also at ProFilmmakerApps.com.
"FWD:labs carries the most complete listing of linked professional apps I know besides of the fragmented Android Market (google play) and the iPhone App Store. I suspect it is a tenuous work to compile and link all proven working apps and much more your site offers. I thank you for sharing such complete list of iPhone and android apps for the cinematographer and the entertainment industry in general. I could not pass the opportunity let know my readers about your meticulous resource."FILMCAST
"[R]idiculously useful compendium"Directors Notes
"I thought [FWD:labs] had put together a useful list when I saw it last year, but that was nothing compared to now. If you're a filmmaker and looking for a little portable help in pre/production/post then chances are you'll find it in the [Pro Filmmaker Apps]. I know I can be a little iPhone-centric when it comes to these things, but you’ll be pleased to know the list is completely platform agnostic."Directors Notes