***Selected as Apple's "best of 2009" apps***
"Storyboard app for iphone. Very cool"
- Wes Craven (twitter)
"Inspiring and great for the director in me."
- Neil Patrick Harris (Fortune Magazine)
Cinemek Storyboard Composer for iPhone and iPod Touch is a mobile storyboard and pre-visualization composer designed for Directors, Directors of Photography, Producers, Writers, Animators, Art Directors, film students and anyone who wants to be able to visualize their story.
It is the world's first mobile storyboarding application which allows you to acquire photos with your phone or by Artemis Directors Finder for iPhone, then add traditional storyboarding markups such as dolly, track, zoom and pan. You can even add your own stand-ins. The user can set a duration for each storyboard panel and then play it back to get real time feedback on pacing and framing.
Storyboard Composer Features:
* Add and arrange images in an intuitive GUI interface.
* Re-Arrange panels in any order you choose.
* Auto-Save feature keeps your board always up to date.
* Set user defined "duration" for each panel in Minutes/Seconds/Frames.
* Intuitive Multi-touch interface allows for smooth markups for camera moves.
* Add Audio Clips to each panel for dialogue or audio notes.
* Add notes and scene description to panels.
* Shot and Scene picker wheels.
* Realtime playback of Storyboards.
* Export and email a PDF of the storyboard for distribution.
* Export QuickTime Movie of Storyboard
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
"Pro Filmmaker Apps" is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com — now also at ProFilmmakerApps.com.
"FWD:labs carries the most complete listing of linked professional apps I know besides of the fragmented Android Market (google play) and the iPhone App Store. I suspect it is a tenuous work to compile and link all proven working apps and much more your site offers. I thank you for sharing such complete list of iPhone and android apps for the cinematographer and the entertainment industry in general. I could not pass the opportunity let know my readers about your meticulous resource."FILMCAST
"[R]idiculously useful compendium"Directors Notes
"I thought [FWD:labs] had put together a useful list when I saw it last year, but that was nothing compared to now. If you're a filmmaker and looking for a little portable help in pre/production/post then chances are you'll find it in the [Pro Filmmaker Apps]. I know I can be a little iPhone-centric when it comes to these things, but you’ll be pleased to know the list is completely platform agnostic."Directors Notes