FilmSlate puts a portable "Smart Slate" in your hand.
FilmSlate was developed by professionals, for professionals, and is designed to be used on set as an insert slate, a run-and-gun slate, or a portable backlit slate in your pocket.
* Timecode set to Time of Day or manual "jam-sync"
* Snap your wrist or tap the sticks to snap the slate
* Swipe to increment takes, rolls, or scenes (it will automatically "Apple Up")
* MOS & NITE tags on the slate.
* Shots can be logged with timecode start and stop
* Log files can be emailed directly from the app as a tab-delimited file
* Timecode framerate can be different from shutter speed
* Supports all major frame rates (24, 23.98, 29.97, 30, etc.)
* Built-in help file
* And more...
Note: Email features require a WiFi with the iPod Touch or wireless access. First generation iPod Touches will need an external speaker to hear the snap sound.
10/09This is the date of the app's last update that we manually reviewed. It may have updated since then — or maybe not.
Pro Filmmaker Apps is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com, now at ProFilmmakerApps.com. Since 2008.