EasilyDo is an award winning assistant that organizes your work and personal life. Less work, less worry, and more time for you.
Here’s some of what this thoughtful virtual assistant does: Merges duplicate contacts, checks traffic so you know when to leave for a meeting, identifies email you may have forgotten to respond to, adds meetings committed to in email that are not on your calendar, adds flights to calendar & notifies you of delays or cancellations— even TSA security wait times. Premium and Business editions take assistance to another level and even connect to Salesforce to automate CRM data entry!
All this is done without you lifting a finger.
EasilyDo streamlines your tasks by connecting to apps & services you care about. Connect and manage your email accounts and calendars from Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange and IMAP accounts, and other services like LinkedIn, Evernote and Facebook. Also supports virtually all airlines, hotels, restaurants, shipment providers, & rental car companies.
Recommended on NBC’s Today Show, The Katie Couric Show, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by Time, WSJ, New York Times & more.
Over 43 automated features:
Navigate Your Day
• Alerts when it’s time to go with drive time & parking
• Auto-dial into conf calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Driving & public transit times for daily commute
• Directions and drive time to home & work
• Weather forecast for home or travel
• Enter to-dos
• Access boarding passes
• Get flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• Add itineraries to calendar
• Add confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants, movies, & events to cal
• Track packages
• Set bill reminders
• Get bad weather alerts
• Be notified of important emails
• Get free apps
• Auto-text when you leave a certain location
• Schedule birthday greetings with custom photo & gift card
• RSVP to invites
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• View top photos and pics you're tagged in from Instagram
• Add profile pics to Contacts
• Add contact info from email to update Contacts, Salesforce and Evernote & connect on LinkedIn
• Remove outdated emails from Contacts
• Merge duplicate contacts
• Create calendar events automatically for meetings you've agreed to over email
• File receipts
• Backup emails & attachments to Dropbox, Evernote or Box
• Clean out deals & old calendar reminders
• Sync your Facebook profile pic to Twitter
• Preview email attachments
Recurring Premium Services:
• Merge duplicate contacts from a Contacts list at once
• Discovers info for new & existing contacts from email and auto-adds them
• Store a backup of your device's Contacts
• Real-time email discovery for related tasks
• Add up to 5 'Important Email' Alerts
• Auto-forward receipts
• Save 10% on gift cards for birthdays
• Receive up-to-the-minute travel notifs for delays, cancellations & gate changes
Recurring Business Services:
• Get all the benefits of Premium PLUS
• Automatically add and update contact info from the signature block of emails to Salesforce
• Intelligent reminders to log emails and meeting notes, upload documents and update opportunities in Salesforce
• Connect Evernote and automatically update Salesforce with notes and scanned business cards
• Touch ID and MobileIron integration
One-time purchase: Catch All Contacts! This feature will scan your email history and find contact information you've missed over the last 1 year to add to your Contacts or Salesforce.
Premium purchase of $49.99 annually or $4.99 monthly subscription will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. $49.99 or $4.99 will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can't cancel a subscription during the active period.
"Pro Filmmaker Apps" is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of 400+ mobile, tablet, watch, and now desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com — now also at ProFilmmakerApps.com.
"FWD:labs carries the most complete listing of linked professional apps I know besides of the fragmented Android Market (google play) and the iPhone App Store. I suspect it is a tenuous work to compile and link all proven working apps and much more your site offers. I thank you for sharing such complete list of iPhone and android apps for the cinematographer and the entertainment industry in general. I could not pass the opportunity let know my readers about your meticulous resource."FILMCAST
"[R]idiculously useful compendium"Directors Notes
"I thought [FWD:labs] had put together a useful list when I saw it last year, but that was nothing compared to now. If you're a filmmaker and looking for a little portable help in pre/production/post then chances are you'll find it in the [Pro Filmmaker Apps]. I know I can be a little iPhone-centric when it comes to these things, but you’ll be pleased to know the list is completely platform agnostic."Directors Notes