Flight made simple: Use the 3DR Solo app with your 3DR Solo drone to get live HD video and fingertip access to Solo’s smart flight and camera features.
The 3DR Solo app is designed specifically for use with Solo and includes:
1. Live wireless HD view from your GoPro (required) and on-screen flight information
2. Access to flight settings and satellite map view
3. Smart Shots: one-touch cinematic shot creation
- Cable Cam
4. Flight school with tutorial videos on how to fly
5. Real-time recording to camera roll
6. In-app customer support lets you wirelessly submit service tickets
7. Wirelessly updates your entire Solo system
8 . Control your GoPro camera (requires Gimbal)
Learn more at 3dr.com.
What You Can Do with the Solo App
The 3DR Solo app provides a user experience never before seen in a drone: a simple and streamlined mobile interface for aerial photography.
- Fingertip access to Solo’s flight features, including the automatic movie making power of Smart Shots
- Live HD feed from up to half a mile away, instantly recordable to camera roll
- In-app customer support via wireless connection for help when you need it and flyaway replacement guarantee. (See 3dr.com/warranty for more information.)
"Pro Filmmaker Apps" is a curated database that can help you get a job done a little better or a little faster. This is a regularly updated resource of hundreds of mobile, tablet, watch, and desktop apps. We only include apps made for and used by film, television, and digital media professionals. Originally on FWDlabs.com — now also at ProFilmmakerApps.com.
"FWD:labs carries the most complete listing of linked professional apps I know besides of the fragmented Android Market (google play) and the iPhone App Store. I suspect it is a tenuous work to compile and link all proven working apps and much more your site offers. I thank you for sharing such complete list of iPhone and android apps for the cinematographer and the entertainment industry in general. I could not pass the opportunity let know my readers about your meticulous resource."FILMCAST
"[R]idiculously useful compendium"Directors Notes
"I thought [FWD:labs] had put together a useful list when I saw it last year, but that was nothing compared to now. If you're a filmmaker and looking for a little portable help in pre/production/post then chances are you'll find it in the [Pro Filmmaker Apps]. I know I can be a little iPhone-centric when it comes to these things, but you’ll be pleased to know the list is completely platform agnostic."Directors Notes